WITH THE "L" ON MY NECK

My overdued learning journey. Something I should have gone on 10 years back. Come on my journey with me, a very old, stubborn student. It's my turn to get yelled at by the teacher.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Great news! Today I parallel parked in under 4 minutes. My driving apek ( DA )told me that in the test, i'd have 3 tries in 5 mins. So, even if I say so myself, I was not too shabby. I did not langgar any of the 4 poles. How? Good kan?

Then we had a revision of the S and crank courses. I am getting better lah... I think it's very important that my DA gives me clear instructions. Like today, he lost his temper a teensy bit when I kept stopping to turn the steering wheel while manouvering a bend. So after another 3 trials, I got it. After I gauged the situation and my DA seemed to have regained his cool, I asked,

" Uncle.... you angry is it.... sorrylah.... I learning maaaa....." followed with a real senyum kambing ( read : sheepish smile )

So after that, we drove around choa chu kang, teck whye following test route 4. I think I have gotten the hang of the brake thingy ( for the life of me I just cannot remember what my DA called this brake thing ) My DA also suggested that since my driving ain't too bad, I should have lessons just once a week.

Either my DA thinks that I'm really ok, or that he just don't want me risking his life too much. Heh. Of course yours truly took it to mean the former lah.....

So, my next lesson, he says will be about U-turns. Urghh.... Not too keen on that, but hey, one's gotta do what one's gotta do. Stay tuned.

Drive safe people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home