TOday, I had a lesson in the rain. I drove while it was raining so heavily. I know I need to try my driving in the rain, but not on my third lesson! But it happened.... of course yours truly was game!
It started at the school's foyer. Kak Jo saw me off... Heh. That unnerved me a little. But managed to drive out of the school gate without crashing the car. Or the gate for that matter. So drove away, I did. I'm quite apt in my driving on roads but have to work on my turns. Still unable to gauge my turns.
My DA brought me to Sungai Kadut where I sped in the rain! That was fun. Then we went to Bukit Batok to do my U-turns, not to shabby as well. Did my s and crank courses and the directional changes again....
Basically I was quite apt. Only at the end did I fumble. Dunno whether it was that I was on home ground, I was tired or that I really needed to crap. I could not turn in time into my carpark. then instead of hitting the brakes, I accidentally stepped on the accelerator!!! Alamak!!!!
All in all, it was ok. So till next week....
Drive safe people!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home