Another lesson in the rain today.
" Today we practise U-turns and turns ok.." Aaaaaarggghhhh. I hate doing the U-turns. I can handle the vehicle on my own now. No need for him to help me. Heh. Today, very uneventful.
" Ok, infront turn right, signal right, keep right, then signal left, filter left.." mmmm
" After the bridge, turn left, signal left, keep left..." mmmm
" Apply brake, got half naked uncle want to cross at the zebra crossing..." mmm....whaaat?
True enough. There was a half naked uncle of the really wrinkly upperbody type waiting to cross at the zebra crossing. The fella took his own bloody time! Come on, move already! I'm on the clock here!!!! As if to mock me, as he was passing me, he looked up and gave me a really cheeky wink!
" In front, keep right, make U-turn..." Aaaaaaaarrrggghhh...... The dreaded U-turn has come.... I think I may have dreaded it too much that I made a really wide turn...... Luckily not too wide lah. Heh.
So, as I said, today's lesson is as uneventful as they come. After that first wide U-turn , I decently manouvered a total of 6 U turns. Never thought there were so many....
I'm a little unhappy with my instructor. We shall leave it at that for the moment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home