WITH THE "L" ON MY NECK

My overdued learning journey. Something I should have gone on 10 years back. Come on my journey with me, a very old, stubborn student. It's my turn to get yelled at by the teacher.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Let me tell you why I am unhappy with my instructor. I had booked the previous lesson for the 5.30 to 7 slot. He called me at about 4 telling me that he'll come and pick me up at 5. So I told him that my slot was 5.30 and not 5. Our friend die die insisted that it was 5. Now that, pissed me off. Then he said that if I wanted 5.30, he could only teach me for an hour. That pissed me off further.

I hated the fact that he simply changed the time to his convenience and what pissed me off even more was that during the lesson, he stopped so that he could go to the loo to pee and fill up his water bottle!!! I mean, hallo! Couldn't you have done that before the lesson started? Tya was telling me that one time, during her lesson, he stopped at the petrol and on the pretext of teaching her how to fill up the petrol, filled up the car's petrol as well..... What rubbish!


I also don't like the fact that he starts the lesson 5 - 10 mins late and ends it 5-10 mins earlier. Hallo! Not free hokay!!! I paid for that time. Don't shortchange me lah.... So bloody unprofessional.

I have decided that I'm getting me a new instructor. I don't need to pay for this heart ache.

I'm calling Annie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home